Mohair Twist 2$60.00
Founded in 2021 by French interior designer Pierre Derreumaux, D initial is a Vancouver-based studio dedicated to the conception of unique art prints with an eye on social responsibility. Steeped in a variety of influences, such as the Bauhaus movement, Nordic minimalism, abstract artwork, photography and nature, the design studio was born out of a yearning to return to creation after a decade spent in the retail sphere specializing in Danish home décor and original artworks.
The Mohair Twist is a highly tactile series that arose from unbridled artistic experimentation to produce this elegantly meandering and clean expression.
- Giclée print on 314 grams fine art 100% cotton fibre paper with a smooth satin finish.
Giclée, from the French term meaning “to spray”, is a fine art printing process combining long-lasting archival inks with high-quality art paper to achieve superior quality, lightfastness and deep vibrant colours.
- Carefully packed and shipped rolled in a protective tube.
- Fits perfectly our solid oak frames. Frame not included.
- Printed locally, upon order, on acid and lignin free cotton paper with no optical brightening agents.
- 10% of all profits donated to the Nature Conservancy of Canada.
Our art prints are made to order and are usually shipped within 3 to 5 business days.
We offer a $10 flat shipping rate for Canada and the USA, and a $15 flat shipping rate for other countries.
Shipping is free for orders above $200.
See more details in our FAQ