Founded in 2020 by French interior designer Pierre Derreumaux, D initial is a Vancouver-based studio dedicated to the conception of unique art prints with an eye on social responsibility. Steeped in a variety of influences, such as the Bauhaus movement, Nordic minimalism, abstract artwork, photography and nature, the design studio was born out of a yearning to return to creation after a decade spent in the retail sphere specializing in Danish home décor and original artworks.
With its seamless gradation and soft geometry, the vibrantly blended hues of the Speckle series transcend the confines of the frame, imbuing any space with a sense of bright communion and harmony.
- Giclée print on 314 grams fine art 100% cotton fibre paper with a smooth satin finish.
Giclée, from the French term meaning “to spray”, is a fine art printing process combining long-lasting archival inks with high-quality art paper to achieve superior quality, lightfastness and deep vibrant colours.
- Carefully packed and shipped rolled in a protective tube.
- Fits standard frames. Frame not included.
- Printed locally, upon order, on acid and lignin free cotton paper with no optical brightening agents.
- 10% of all profits donated to the Nature Conservancy of Canada.