Through conventional oil paint, cutting edge 3D printing and 3D software technology, artist Anton Lukashov explores the uncanny phenomenon of digital imagery in art, immersing the viewer in his dystopian and irreverent visual world. Anton moved to Vancouver, Canada in 2009 after completing his training in art and earning his Bachelor of Architecture in Russia. He has exhibited his work in various group and solo shows since 2016, and he also uses Instagram to make his work accessible to collectors in Russia, the USA and Canada.
The David_01_Final series uses a well-recognized icon of classical art, Michelangelo's David, and MRI imaging, as the medium to expose hyper realities beyond the limits of superficial human perception.
- Giclée print on 314 grams fine art 100% cotton fibre paper with a smooth satin finish.
Giclée, from the French term meaning “to spray”, is a fine art printing process combining long-lasting archival inks with high-quality art paper to achieve superior quality, lightfastness and deep vibrant colours.
- Limited edition of 10, numbered and signed by the artist on the back.
- Carefully packed and shipped rolled in a protective tube.
Fits perfectly our solid oak frames. Frame not included.
- Printed locally, upon order, on acid and lignin free cotton paper with no optical brightening agents.
- 10% of all profits donated to the Nature Conservancy of Canada.
Our art prints are made to order and are usually shipped within 3 to 5 business days.
We offer a $10 flat shipping rate for Canada and the USA, and a $15 flat shipping rate for other countries.
Shipping is free for orders above $200.
See more details in our FAQ